Northern Alberta Sports Car Club
The NASCC Motorsport Reg site is open for May 30, 31 Road Race sessions. For racers the cost is $500 per weekend, with a $40 early bird discount.
This school is open to all who have a driver’s license, or a learner’s permit with permission from both parents. It is a required school for those who wish to begin road racing. Only one …
The NASCC will host a short Fun Rally on Alberta’s paved public roads on Wednesday evening, April 29th, starting at 6:30 pm for registration. It will take about 1 hour and covers about 35 km. …
The registration page on Motorsport Reg for the 2015 Road Race License and High Performance Driving School is now open. We still have space in the school, but you need to sign up soon! Use …
- Get Ready for an exciting 2015 Road Race Season at Castrol Raceway.
- May 9 & 10 Race School
- May 30 & 31 Race Weekend 1
- June 27 & 28 Race Weekend 2
- Friday Eve July 24, Sat July 25 Race Days 3
- Aug 1 & 2 ChumpCar endurance race
- Aug 29 & 30 Race Weekend 4
- Sept 12 & 13 Race Weekend 5
Ice Racing Winter 2016
Get into the cheapest form of racing – join us for ice racing from January-March!Join the NASCC Facebook Group for updates, pictures and banter.