Northern Alberta Sports Car Club
NASCC presents the LA1K 2019 – 1000 km endurance race – Entry is $850 with a early bird discount of $100 if registering up to 1 month before the event. – Race distance will be …
Trophy winners for Western Canadian Ice Race Championships – March 9th and 10th at Roy’s Lake Neon (NE) Class 1st Place – Mike Thorn – #19 2nd Place – Sean Finn – #9 3rd Place …
As we could not compete in Lac La Biche it has been decided that this weekends Ice Races will be used to contest the Western Canadian Ice Racing Championship along with all the trophies that …
As weather and other circumstances did not allow us to Ice Race at Lac La Biche Winter Festival of Speed all the Winter Festival of Speed and Western Canadian Ice Race Championship Trophies will be …
Ice Race Season points including Ice Race #4 & #5 have been calculated and Ice Race Results have been posted to the NASCC website. To view results go to: http://nascc.ab.ca/racing/racing-results/
Schedule2019 Road Race Season at Castrol Raceway, Nisku.
- May 25/26 Rivercity Motors WCMA.ca Competition Licensing and High Performance Driving School
- June 15/16 Connect Engineering Season Opener
- June 29 LA1K 2019 - 1000 km Endurance Race
- July 20/21 Spec Miata Celebration
- Aug 24/25 Fastech Performance Tire Edmonton Speedway Park Revival
- Sept 21/22 Triple K Autobody Season Finale2020 Ice Racing Winter season dates will be announced in fall
- Get into the cheapest form of racing – join us for ice racing from January-February!
Weather conditions may cause Ice Race date changes, so all other weekends between these dates are alternate dates.
Registration for all 2019 Club events are open on MotorsportReg.com (MSR)
- Join the NASCC Facebook Group for updates, pictures and banter.