Northern Alberta Sports Car Club
The WCMA.ca Road Race Competition Licensing School runs on May 5 & 6. Registration is open. Use the Event Registration tab in the menubar above to register, and the Racing menubar tab to look at …
Snow conditions at Roy’s lake has forced us to postpone Race #1 for tomorrow. We will instead do Open lapping, test and tune and an Ice Dice tomorrow. Cost is $30 per driver. Volunteers and …
Evening limited stud spec tire building session. Spec hardware will be available for purchase, as well as utilizing the tire shaving machine. We are estimating a cost of 10-20$ per tire to shave, for club …
The meeting starts at 7:30PM at the Chateau Louis, 11727 Kingsway Avenue NW, Edmonton, in the upstairs lounge. This is a general social gathering over refreshments to chat and discuss all things racing. Next regular …
A draft of the Ice Race 2018 Supplemental Regulations has been posted to the website under ‘Racing-Ice Racing’ and also under ‘Forms and Downloads’. They 2018 version has been completely rewritten and combines all general …
Schedule2018 Ice Racing Winter season dates
- January 12 & January 13 - Winter Driving / Ice Race School
- January 14 - Ice Race #1
- January 27 & January 28 - Ice Race #2 & 3
- February 10 & February 11 - Ice Race #4 & 5
- February 24 & February 25 – Lac La Biche Winter Festival of Speed
Get into the cheapest form of racing – join us for ice racing from January-March!
Weather conditions may cause Ice Race date changes, so all other weekends between these dates are alternate dates.2018 Road Race Season at Castrol Raceway, Nisku.
- May 5 & 6 -Competition License School
- May 19 & 20 - Season Opener
- June 23 & 24 - Spec Miata Celebration
- Aug 25 & 26 - Formula Festival
- Sept 29 & 30 - Historic Tribute & WCMA Runoffs
Registration for all 2018 Club events are open on MotorsportReg.com (MSR)
- Join the NASCC Facebook Group for updates, pictures and banter.