Northern Alberta Sports Car Club
Current 2018 YTD Ice Race Class points standings have been published to the website. Every class point race is so close heading into the last event at Lac La Biche! http://nascc.ab.ca/racing/racing-results/
Current 2018 YTD Ice Race class points standings have been published to the website. Many close class point races! http://nascc.ab.ca/racing/racing-results/
Race Results for Ice Race #2 and #3 have been posted to the NASCC Website. Please check for errors in placement only and do not focus on lap times as we were having problems with …
You have to have faith! It has finally snowed enough for the track to be rebuilt at Roy’s Lake with safe banks and protection areas and as of now we are a go for ice …
The snow forecast looks promising and we believe there will enough snow overnight and into tomorrow to be able to plow a safe race track. We are in a potential GO situation for Ice Racing …
Schedule2018 Ice Racing Winter season dates
- January 12 & January 13 - Winter Driving / Ice Race School
- January 14 - Ice Race #1
- January 27 & January 28 - Ice Race #2 & 3
- February 10 & February 11 - Ice Race #4 & 5
- February 24 & February 25 – Lac La Biche Winter Festival of Speed
Get into the cheapest form of racing – join us for ice racing from January-March!
Weather conditions may cause Ice Race date changes, so all other weekends between these dates are alternate dates.2018 Road Race Season at Castrol Raceway, Nisku.
- May 5 & 6 -Competition License School
- May 19 & 20 - Season Opener
- June 23 & 24 - Spec Miata Celebration
- Aug 25 & 26 - Formula Festival
- Sept 29 & 30 - Historic Tribute & WCMA Runoffs
Registration for all 2018 Club events are open on MotorsportReg.com (MSR)
- Join the NASCC Facebook Group for updates, pictures and banter.