The registration for the NASCC Winter Driving & Ice Race School that will be held on Friday, January 12th & Saturday, January 13th, 2018 is open on the MotorsportReg website.
Friday, January 12th there will be a classroom session and Saturday, January 13th it will be all day on the ice with individual instruction probably at Roy’s Lake, near Stony Plain.
Please share this information with Family and Friends as we expect to sell out the school again this year, so register early!.
The School also makes an excellent Christmas present for a young driver in your family.
To register please use the link below.
NASCC Winter Driving & Ice Race School Jan 12 & 13
This year we are also asking all Instructors to also use MotorsportReg to signup, please do so and mark the dates in your calendar.
The NASCC Winter Driving and Ice Race School emphasizes winter driving and ice racing skills. School only entry fee is $200 with a $30 Early Bird discount if registering before December 14th
Rookie Ice Race Packages available for racers to save $190 on season racing costs and includes a complimentary 2017 NASCC Club Membership.
Car & Driver Requirements:
- Student must hold a valid drivers license
- Student must supply their own helmet, Snell SA 2005 or 10, or type M (motorcycle)
- Student must submit a completed tech form on site at registration
- Student must supply their own car, with at least two seats, and seat belts for the instructor equivalent to those for the student
- Minors must have both parents sign a “minor waiver” in advance and bring to registration
- Car must be properly maintained and safe
- Car must be emptied of all loose items in cabin and trunk
- Convertibles & cabriolets must have roll over protection, either factory or aftermarket installed.
- Pickup trucks will not be accepted
- SUV’s will be evaluated by model and make and it is not to be assumed that all will be accepted.
- A race car is not required to take the school