For current Event & Membership Registration Click here
For the latest Ice Race Information updates read on, updates were applied October, 2018. For Road Race Information scroll down past the Ice Race Information.
2019 Ice Race Season Information and Lac La Biche Winter Festival of Speed
2019 Participant Information for NASCC Ice Racing and Winter Driving School
We start the 2019 Ice Race season on January 11-12. If you are taking the Winter Driving/Race School you will be able to enter beginning mid October through the MotorsportsReg registration link above to pay by credit card, or download and complete the Racing and School Entry form below, and email or mail it to the address on the form (and pay by check or cash).
The classroom session will be held on a Friday, January 11 registration at 6, class starting at 6:30 pm at Chateau Louis, 11727 Kingsway NW, Edmonton, in the Conference Centre. The Conference Centre is entered from the back of the Hotel, in a separate building. 2019 the dates for the school are: classroom Friday, January 11, on track Saturday, January 12
To register for the school use the MotorsportReg link on our “Event Registration” page or use the manual form by clicking below:
Winter Driving/Race School and Race location will be Roy’s Lake, Parkland County, just South of Stony Plain. Click links below for maps
2019 Ice Race Schedule
January 13 – Race 1
January 26 & 27 – Race 2 & 3
February 9 & 10 – Race 4 & 5
February 23 & 24 – Lac La Biche Winter Festival of Speed
- Ice Race Schedule for Western Canadian Ice Racing Championships in Lac La Biche – February 23 & 24, 2019
Information for the February 23 & 24, 2019 – Lac La Biche Winter Festival of Speed -
info from 2018
NASCC Road Race Series 2018, Information and Links you will need
Many thanks to our 2018 event sponsors River City Motors, Bula, Fastech and Triple K Autobody and to R&T Network Solutions for WiFi
You must read the following Supplementary Regulations for important information on Castrol Raceway entry fees and procedures, transponders, and paddock procedures.
- 1. Supplemental Regulations, NASCC Road Race Series 2018
- 2. Final Triple K Autobody WCMA.ca Runoffs and Season Ender Schedule – September 29-30, 2018. Individual schedules for each 2018 Race weekend will appear here as they are finalized.
- 3. Off-Line Registration Form, if you really won’t use the NASCC.motorsportReg.com on-line registration site!
- 4. Castrol Entry Procedures for September, 2018 – Everyone will use the Drag Gate entrance to access the paddock. There may be changes for other weekends in 2018, check here close to the event dates
- 5. Accommodation List – Nisku, Leduc area
- 6. Event Safety Plan 2018
- 7. Castrol Track Map
- 8. King of the Road Supplemental Regulations – 2018
- 9. NASCC IT-J class rules (2012 rules still current in 2018)