For current Event & Membership Registration Click here
- 2016 Club Membership Application Form for those who don’t want to sign up for membership through the on-line NASCC.motorsportReg.com on-line registration site.
NASCC Road Race Series 2016, Information and Links you will need
- June 2016 Race Schedule: Revised June 3! Available now! Many thanks to our event sponsors
You must read the following Supplementary Regulations for important information on Castrol Raceway entry fees and procedures, transponders, and paddock procedures.
- Castrol Entry Procedures 2016 – there are changes in 2016, Updated June 3
- Castrol Gate Entrance Map for NASCC participants - use the Second Entrance to the Spectator Parking lot, and go through the gate at the south east corner of the parking lot (called the northeast gate by Castrol since it is the northeast end of the Drag Paddock.) This has been the NASCC gate for most events the past two years.
- Off-Line Registration form if you really won’t use the NASCC.motorsportReg.com on-line registration site!
We are considering holding the GT Cup Race with Prize money on a special weekend event, Oct 1. Details will be available later in the season.
WCMA Forms, Information and Links you may need
2016 Ice Race Season Series Information and Lac La Biche Winter Festival of Speed
2016 Participant Information for NASCC Ice Racing and Winter Driving School
The 2016 Ice Race Season is over now. Feel free to browse this site for information. This portion of the site will be updated in late Fall, when we set the 2017 Ice Race Season dates.
We start the 2016 season on Jan 22-24. If you are taking the Winter Driving/Race School you can enter through the Motorsports registration link above to pay by credit card, or download and complete the Racing and School Entry form below, and email or mail it to the address on the form (and pay by check or cash).
The classroom session will be held on a Friday, registration at 6, class starting at 6:30 pm at Chateau Louis, 11727 Kingsway NW, Edmonton, in the Roseberry Room in the Conference Centre. The Conference Centre is entered from the back of the Hotel, in a separate building. In 2016 the tentative dates for the school are: classroom Friday, Jan 22, on track Saturday, Jan 23.
For registration form click below:
Winter Driving/Race School and Race 1 LOCATION may be Roy’s Lake, Parkland County, just South of Stony Plain. Click links below for maps
Information for the Feb 27 & 28 Lac La Biche Winter Festival of Speed
example from 2015 and 2016 will be similar -Race Day Schedule
example from 2015 and 2016 will be similar Supplementary Regulation for LLB – inversions etc.