For current Event & Membership Registration Click here
If you are looking for Road Race Information scroll down past the Ice Race Information.
2017 Ice Race Season Information and Lac La Biche Winter Festival of Speed
2017 Participant Information for NASCC Ice Racing and Winter Driving School
We start the 2017 Ice Race season on Jan 20-22. If you are taking the Winter Driving/Race School you will be able to enter beginning late-November through the Motorsports registration link above to pay by credit card, or download and complete the Racing and School Entry form below, and email or mail it to the address on the form (and pay by check or cash).
The classroom session will be held on a Friday, registration at 6, class starting at 6:30 pm at Chateau Louis, 11727 Kingsway NW, Edmonton, in the Conference Centre. The Conference Centre is entered from the back of the Hotel, in a separate building. In 2017 the tentative dates for the school are: classroom Friday, Jan 20, on track Saturday, Jan 21.
To register for the school use the MotorsportReg link on our “Event Registration” page or use the manual form by clicking below:
Winter Driving/Race School and Race location will be Roy’s Lake, Parkland County, just South of Stony Plain. Click links below for maps
2017 Race Schedule
Jan 22 – Race 1
Feb 3 & 4 – Race 2 & 3
Feb 25 & 26 (confirmed) – Lac La Biche Winter Festival of Speed
Mar 4 & 5 – Race 4 & 5
Information for the Feb 25 & 26 Lac La Biche Winter Festival of Speed
- 2017 Winter Festival Schedule for Lac la Biche
- 2017 Winter Festival of Speed Supplementary Regulations for Lac la Biche.
- 2017 Winter Festival of Speed Driver Information Package for Lac la Biche.
NASCC Road Race Series 2016, Information and Links you will need
The GT Cup Race with Prize money will be held on Sept 25th
You must read the following Supplementary Regulations for important information on Castrol Raceway entry fees and procedures, transponders, and paddock procedures.
- Supplemental Regulations v1, NASCC Road Race Series 2016 – available NOW!
- King of the Road Supp Regs: Download Now! for 2016
- Castrol Track Map
- Castrol Entry Procedures 2016 – there are changes in 2016, Updated Aug 24, with a 6 pm entry on Friday night
- Castrol Gate Entrance Map for NASCC participants - use the Second Entrance to the Spectator Parking lot, and go through the gate at the south east corner of the parking lot (called the northeast gate by Castrol since it is the northeast end of the Drag Paddock.) This has been the NASCC gate for most events the past two years.
- Off-Line Registration form if you really won’t use the NASCC.motorsportReg.com on-line registration site!
- Hotel and Campground lists near Castrol Raceway: Download now!
- Event Safety Plan: available Now!
- NASCC IT-J class rules (2012 rules still current in 2016): Download now!