For current Event & Membership Registration Click here
For the latest Road Race Information updates read on, updates were applied March 26, 2018. For Ice Race Information scroll down past the Road Race Info.
NASCC Road Race Series 2018, Information and Links you will need
Many thanks to our 2018 event sponsors River City Motors, Bula, Fastech and Triple K Autobody and to R&T Network Solutions for WiFi
You must read the following Supplementary Regulations for important information on Castrol Raceway entry fees and procedures, transponders, and paddock procedures.
- 1. Supplemental Regulations, NASCC Road Race Series 2018
- 2. Final Bula.ca Spec Miata Celebration, 2018 – June 23-24 Race Day Schedule, Individual schedules for each 2018 Race weekend will appear here as they are finalized.
- 3. Off-Line Registration Form, if you really won’t use the NASCC.motorsportReg.com on-line registration site!
- 4. Castrol Entry Procedures for June, 2018 – Everyone will use the Drag Gate entrance to access the paddock. There may be changes for other weekends in 2018, check here close to the event dates
- 5. Accommodation List – Nisku, Leduc area
- 6. Event Safety Plan 2018
- 7. Castrol Track Map
- 8. King of the Road Supplemental Regulations – 2018
- 9. NASCC IT-J class rules (2012 rules still current in 2018)
WCMA Forms, Information and Links you may need
2018 Ice Race Season Information and Lac La Biche Winter Festival of Speed
2018 Participant Information for NASCC Ice Racing and Winter Driving School
We start the 2018 Ice Race season on January 12-13. If you are taking the Winter Driving/Race School you will be able to enter beginning early-November through the MotorsportsReg registration link above to pay by credit card, or download and complete the Racing and School Entry form below, and email or mail it to the address on the form (and pay by check or cash).
The classroom session will be held on a Friday, January 12 registration at 6, class starting at 6:30 pm at Chateau Louis, 11727 Kingsway NW, Edmonton, in the Conference Centre. The Conference Centre is entered from the back of the Hotel, in a separate building. In 2018 the tentative dates for the school are: classroom Friday, January 12, on track Saturday, January 13
To register for the school use the MotorsportReg link on our “Event Registration” page or use the manual form by clicking below:
Winter Driving/Race School and Race location will be Roy’s Lake, Parkland County, just South of Stony Plain. Click links below for maps
2018 Ice Race Schedule
January 14 – Race 1
January 27 & 28 – Race 2 & 3
February 10 & 11 – Race 4 & 5
February 24 & 25 – Lac La Biche Winter Festival of Speed
- Ice Race Schedule for Western Canadian Ice Racing Championships in Lac La Biche – February 24 & 25, 2018