Rivercity Motors WCMA.ca 2019 High Performance Driving and Competition Licensing School, May 25 & 26 – Information Page for Attendees
Sponsored by Rivercity Motors, Edmonton rivercitymotors.ca
For Ice Race and Winter Driving School Information go to this link
For current Event Registration (School, Race, Membership) Click here
The Rivercity Motors WCMA.ca 2019 High Performance Driving and Competition Licensing School, will be held on May 25 & 26, 2019.
Conducted by the NASCC with support from ARCA
If you need a race license this year, use the WCMA.CA website (Racing/permits and Licensing pages) to contact Sue Wilson (previously J Whitelaw), the License Director
For 2019, most of the information below was updated by Jan 2, 2019. Most information stays the same from year to year, so don’t worry too much about it being timely.
- Basic Race & High Performance Driving School Information – what is the school all about?
- Road Racing 101 – how to get started
- Student Information Letter 2019 a link will also be emailed to registrants as the school approaches. This letter contains important and useful information for getting ready for the school
- Track Exercise Information 2019! This is a good read in preparing for the school
- Castrol Gate Entrance Map for NASCC participants; Saturday you will most likely need to enter through the third gate, called the Drag gate on this map
- Club Membership Application Form for those who don’t want to sign up for membership through the on-line NASCC.motorsportReg.com on-line registration site.
- Technical Inspection form for Race School download this, complete it, and bring to on-site school registration.
- Run Group Assignment Go to this link to see which run group you are in. Not available until a few days before the school
- 2018 Race School Schedule – Blue group (expect 2019 to be essentially the same)
- 2018 Race School Schedule – Red group (expect 2019 to be essentially the same)
- This page is always under construction, with more information appearing or updated soon, keep checking back
WCMA Forms, Information and Links you may need
- Racing Regulations -WCMA technical and sporting regs
- WCMA Race License, Medical Forms, Car Number Form, Technical inspection From, etc.
When you start to go wheel to wheel racing you must read these Supplementary Regulations for important information on Castrol Raceway entry fees and procedures, transponders, and paddock procedures.
- Supplemental Regulations, NASCC Road Race Series 2018 - an updated version will be posted around March, 2019 on the Forms & Downloads page under the Racing menubar
- Event Safety Plan: an updated version will be posted around March, 2019 on the Forms & Downloads page under the Racing menubar
There is a lot more information you need when you are racing, and it can be found on the Forms and Downloads page under the racing menubar, or here