Road Race School Information Page for Attendees
For current Event Registration (School, Race, Membership) Click here
The 2016 NASCC/ARCA Road Race School will be held on April 30 and May 1, 2016.
If you need a race license this year, use the WCMA.CA website (Racing/permits and Licensing pages) to contact Chris Semanciw, the License Director)
For 2016, the Information below was updated April 26, 2016.
- Basic Race & High Performance Driving School Information – what is the school all about?
- Road Racing 101 – how to get started
- Student Information Letter which was also emailed to you, and contains lots of important and useful information about getting ready for the school
- Track Exercise Information! This is a good read in preparing for the school
- Castrol Gate Entrance Map for NASCC participants; Saturday enter through the second gate, called the NASCC gate on this map
- Club Membership Application Form for those who don’t want to sign up for membership through the on-line NASCC.motorsportReg.com on-line registration site.
- Technical Inspection form for Race School download this, complete it, and bring to on-site registration.
- Run Group Assignment Go to this link to see which run group you are in. (Not Updated yet)
- 2015 Race School Schedule – Blue group
- 2015 Race School Schedule – Red group
- This page is always under construction, with more information appearing or updated soon, keep checking back
WCMA Forms, Information and Links you may need
- Racing Regulations -WCMA technical and sporting regs
- WCMA Race License, Medical Forms, Car Number Form, Technical inspection From, etc.
When you start to go wheel to wheel racing you must read these Supplementary Regulations for important information on Castrol Raceway entry fees and procedures, transponders, and paddock procedures.
- Supplemental Regulations, NASCC Road Race Series 2015 – Download now!
- Event Safety Plan: Download now!
There is a lot more information you need when you are racing, and it can be found on the Forms and Downloads page under the racing menubar, or here