SnoMo Days at Alberta Beach, Lac St Anne
Ice Car Racing presented by the Northern Alberta Sports Car Club (NASCC)
150 km/h on ice
Adrenalin Filled Racing from 11:15 am to 5 pm, Saturday & Sunday, February 17 & 18
Watch the races, talk to the driver’s and crew in the paddock, or add to the rush and join in for:
– Lunch time race car ride alongs – 12:55 to 1:35 pm – register in advance or at the track
– Lapping sessions through the day – drive your own car(sorry, no trucks or vans) in lapping sessions between races. Look below for more information.
Racers & Lappers – read here
- Schedules can be found on the Race Docs tab in the top menu bar
- Event registration can be found via the button in the footer below or use this link msreg.com/RacingSnoMo
- Lapping sessions sign up in advance using this registration link msreg.com/RacingSnoMo . Registration must be in advance of each race day.
Lunch time ride alongs – open to all who register – read here
- Lunch time ride alongs sign up in advance using this link here msreg.com/RidesSnoMo .
Drive your own car on the race track in the specified lapping sessions. This is not wheel to wheel racing but you will be out there with other cars.
Your vehicle must weigh less than about 3200 lb, be a sedan, hatchback, or small cross over (like a Honda CRV) body style, and be equipped with snow tires.
You must have a DOT approved motorcycle helmet or a Snell M or SA approved race helmet, while your car and truck must be emptied of all loose materials.
We may put an instructor in the car with you.